Moisturize yourself with the golden miracle! Pona Baobab Oil is semi-fluid, golden yellow and has a mild nutty scent. It doesn’t dry out on contact with air and it’s very skin-friendly: it moisturizes, improves the elasticity and helps with stretch marks and to calm irritated skin.
The oil contains 30 % saturated fatty acids and 70 % unsaturated fatty acids. The saturated fatty acids are mainly palmitic and stearic acid and the unsaturated fatty acids mainly oleic and linoleic acid. In addition the oil contains phytosterols like ß-sitosterol, which aids in the treatment of psoriasis and cyclopropene fatty acids.
Lock in moisture after a shower or use as a hair oil to fight the frizz and dryness! Give it a go as a massage oil or use in specific areas to help with rashes and dry spots.
The benefits of baobab oil.
- Emollient - It is an excellent moisturizer for the skin.
- Insulator - It protects the skin from excessive high and low temperatures.
- Rejuvenator - It promotes rejuvenation of skin cells.
- Non-siccative - It does not dry for a long time.
- Cicatrizant - Promote wound healing.
- Antioxidant - It prevents the skin from free radical damage.
- Anti-Inflammatory - Due to the presence of omega fatty acids in it.